incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a few steps before approving a project
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 06:19:00 GMT
Quoting another thread: ([VOTE] Proposal for Tobago, an Apache MyFaces
subproject)

On 9/6/05, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody seemed too interested here, though (in contradiction to the
> MyFaces community, who was very interested)

To me, that's a clear indicator, that mandating the incubators
confirmation for new proposals is a bad idea. A veto is more than
sufficient.

Jochen

--
Having experienced 7 years of labour/green government, I now know the
reason, why a conservative government is good for the economy: The