incubator-general mailing list archives

From Cliff Schmidt <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a few steps before approving a project
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:11:44 GMT
Dims,

With all due respect for your frustration and its expression (I'm
actually not being sarcastic), could you also respond to the subject
of this thread and possibly the thoughts that started it?  I was
really hoping this could remain a discussion of the pros and cons of
things along those lines.

I realize that the thread changed track long before this post, but I'm
arbitrarily picking right now to request that any flames against or in
defense of some past proposal be posted under a different subject
line.

I just would like to hear more thoughts from people about whether
there are things we could do to improve our process of approving new
proposals as the ASF continues to grow.

Cliff

> My 2 cents, Hani style :)
>
> <rant>