incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Infrastructure Platform (Discussed at ApacheCon)
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:46:28 GMT
I would hope that a project like this could be resolving many issues
the ASF currently has with infrastructure being hopelessly overloaded
with work....

Shouldn't there be a way to incubate this project (with some small
work for infrastructure) and then in the end hopefully infrastructure
would have nothing to do at all anymore ;))

Noel, you were very enthusiastic about the merits of such a project at
the ApacheCon, right?

regards,

Martin

http://www.irian.at