incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent Incubator proposals ( was Re: a few steps before approving a project)
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:23:42 GMT
Well,

after following this thread (even though not actively taking part) I'd
say the stereotype of large and close Italian families fits even
better.

Which is just fine with me, being born just 30km from the Italian border ;)

regards,

Martin

P.S.: Can you cook some spaghetti, Mamma mia ;) ?

On 9/2/05, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2005, at 4:22 AM, Steven Noels wrote:
>
> > On 02 Sep 2005, at 06:53, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> >

> >> Why is it just us catching the flak?
> >>

> > Because we feel you're one of us, rather than one of "them". Look
> > at it as a token of ultimate appreciation.
> >

> Here here! :)
>
> IMO, this is the type of "discussion" that close families have ;)

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Trainings in English and German