incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject questions about PPMCs
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:30:26 GMT
I have a few questions about PPMCs that I can't find answers to
in the documentation. Could someone help me with the answers?

1. Where do I get the member list for a given PPMC (such as stdcxx)?
2. Who can subscribe to a podling's ppmc mailing list? (If I'm one
    of the moderators of the list, how do I know who to accept and
    who I should reject? -- this is just a hypothetical question).
3. Is any subscriber to the -ppmc list also automatically a member
    of the PPMC?
4. Are the -ppmc lists archived, and if so, where?

Thanks
Martin