incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: stdcxx snapshot
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 03:02:27 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> --On September 3, 2005 10:30:49 AM +1000 Berin Lautenbach
> <berin@wingsofhermes.org> wrote:
>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases%0D
>

> I saw that, but it's not very helpful as it says: "Such approval SHALL
> be given only after the Incubator PMC has followed the process detailed
> in (Reference to Charter)".
>
> I have no clue what that's supposed to mean.  -- justin

That just means there is a document that hasn't been written yet :>.  At
the time the agreement around how to handle podling releases was done,
everything that was required was written into this section of the policy.

If there is anything else, then this is probably where it should go.

Cheers,
	Berin