incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rana Bhattacharyya <ran...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Ftpserver] Comments on the new code
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:43:13 GMT
The package ftplet is the basic API required to add
custom user specified ftplets. The server needs
slightly modified version of these APIs. Ftplet API is
somewhat fixed but server API may get changed in
future. This is the reason behind this difference. The
 following two hierarchy will clarify this.

FtpConfig <- IFtpConfig <- FtpConfigImpl
FtpStatistics <- IFtpStatistics <- FtpStatisticsImpl

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya