incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Commons Proxy Incubation...
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:39:58 GMT
I faxed it the other day.  Will I get some sort of confirmation about the
software grant being filed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Erenkrantz [mailto:justin@erenkrantz.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:50 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Commons Proxy Incubation...

--On September 7, 2005 11:16:37 PM -0400 James Carman
<james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> Where do I fax the form?  There are no instructions on it.

Hmm.  Good point.

You fax it to the same number as the CLAs, which says:

    If you have not already done so, please complete and send an
    original signed Agreement to The Apache Software Foundation, 1901
    Munsey Drive, Forest Hill, MD 21050-2747, U.S.A. If necessary, you may
    send it by facsimile to the Foundation at +1-410-803-2258. Please read
    this document carefully before signing and keep a copy for your
    records.

Thanks.  -- justin