incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rana Bhattacharyya <ran...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Ftpserver] Incubator Ftpserver Site Update
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 04:53:59 GMT
Yes, you can start working against CVS HEAD. I shall
not do any major changes. I think the whole structure
is good now. It is upto you say. Please take a look
and give your feedback. Avalon dependency has been
removed and I have tried to make it as simple as
possible without sacrificing the flexibility. I have
also introduced Ftplet API to capture various FTP
events.

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya