incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Proposal for Tobago, an Apache MyFaces subproject
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:35:18 GMT
On Tuesday 06 September 2005 14:11, Ted Husted wrote:
> I'm not comfortable asking root for new accounts or other resources
> under the auspices of the Incubator PMC when we don't have a quorum of
> three binding +1s here.

I am not on the Incubator PMC, but you have have my support anyway ;o)

Drop the code into the Incubator, list any particular issues, put up the
STATUS page, change license headers (if needed), tick off the items on the
STATUS page, then ask the Incubator to Graduate.

Can be very smooth.

As you mention, committers and such can be handled through the mother project.

Cheers
Niclas