incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: JDO2 Snapshots
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:12:06 GMT
On Aug 5, 2005, at 5:26 PM, Craig Russell wrote:

> I don't understand what this means in terms of our ability to put jdo
> snapshots into ibiblio, whence I know maven knows how to retrieve
> them. If there is another publicly available repo, ok, but let's not
> lose sight of the objective: to give users the ability to download jdo
> via automatic processes instead of manually.

Craig, you must exit incubator before we will allow you to make
releases that are intended for the general public.  None of these
concerns are applicable until you exit incubator.  Project developers
can figure out how to download snapshots from our internal
repository on  Meanwhile, it is absolutely critical
for you to understand that we do not *release* software in the
form of snapshots.  Nobody outside the developers working on the
project should be using those snapshots.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message