incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Proposal for Tobago, an Apache MyFaces subproject
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:45:34 GMT
Since a software grant is involved, we do need to incubate the code. So, we
are at the step where

"The Incubator PMC MAY immediately accept the Candidate, or may (at the
discretion of the Incubator PMC) require a successful VOTE by the Incubator
PMC."

If no one responds negatively to the VOTE thread, I expect we can take that
as lazy consensus and proceed.

Cliff's new rules about the ACK would explain how the "PMC MAY immediately
accept the Candidate", so for now, consider the +1 my ACK as a member of the
Incubator PMC.

-Ted.