incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject [ftpserver] Contributing to FTPServr
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:34:07 GMT
Hi

I would like to contribute to the FTPServer project. I know that the
project has been slow lately but with Pauls help I hope to be able to
get it up to speed again. I'm not an Apache commiter but will work via
patches with Pauls help. There seems to be a JIRA project set up for
FTPServer so that would be perfect for patches.

Now, FTPServer doesn't seem to have a mailing list of its own. Would
general@i.a.o be the appropriate place for discussions on FTPServer
(with the risk of boring the rest of you) or somewhere else? It's my
understanding that projects@i.a.o is no longer active.

/niklas