incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject searchable mailing list archives (was: Re: [Fwd: Question about stdcxx development snapshots])
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:58:55 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> FWIW, I am subscribed to the incubator mailing list and have read
> some (although obviously not all) of the past posts. I have been
> using as the interface to browse
> the archives. I don't see any way to search through them, though.
> Is there a different page that I should use?

Responding to myself:

Yes, there is. By accident I stumbled upon this searchable mailing
list archive:

Unfortunately, it's not listed on the ASF Mail Archives page that
I have been relying on ( or on the
Mailing Lists page (
Although to be fair, other searchable archives are listed on that

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message