incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: incorrect update of svn (Was: svn commit: r239225)
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:36:47 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Sanjiva did changes to site-author and i did use forrest 0.7. Please
> do whatever you think is necessary.

Done, i reverted your changes and published again.

But i think that you might still need to do
'forrest clean' in your top-level "incubator" directory
to get rid of those old images.

> FYI, The language on the url you
> mentioned "Install the current release" threw me off.

Ah, it was current until we made a new release at Forrest.
Fixed that doc now.

> Just tell me
> which version is kosher, i will use that.

For now forrest-0.6

> OR we'll wait for you to gen
> the site (which ever is easier for you).

Easiest is that i do nothing :-) But yeah,
i will update stuff whenever i see that it is needed.

> Yes, please add sanjiva to
> the allow list for the svn notifications.

I cannot, not the moderator.

-David