incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO2 Snapshots
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 01:56:40 GMT
Hi Brett,

I looked at ibiblio and found some "official-looking" jars checked
in. It seems that we might use javax.jdo as the group name for the
jdo2.jar (this is the official API) once JDO is official, and then
use either org.apache.jdo or org.apache.db.jdo as the group name for
the rest of the release.

If the group name is intended to reflect the actual root package
name, then org.apache.jdo would seem correct. If it's not, perhaps
someone can offer some pointers to where the discussion took place so
I could understand it better.

Thanks,

Craig