incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: proposal for an ESB/broker project: Synapse
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:29:44 GMT
On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 20:10 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Sanjiva-
>
> your submitted proposal sounds interesting to me. Did you guys setup
> something like a road map? (regarding going *public* with the source)
> Or is the source code allready available via an subversion repository?

Infravio folks are cleaning up the code and will have it ready within a
few days. Sorry about the short delay ..

We don't have a set roadmap yet except for what we put in to the
proposal document. The idea is to take the code that Infravio provides
as input and come up with the best possible design and put it together
ASAP.

Sanjiva.