incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mark Womack" <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Fw: [RESULT] [VOTE] Ron Grabowski as a committer for log4net
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:52:43 GMT
I am pleased to announce that Ron Grabowski has been voted as a committer
for the Logging Services log4net project by the Logging Services PMC.

-Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicko Cadell" <nicko@neoworks.com>
To: "Logging PMC" <pmc@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Ron Grabowski as a committer for log4net

Here are the results of the vote on the proposal to add Ron Grabowski as
a committer for log4net.

There were 5 +1 votes and none against, therefore the proposal is
passed.

The following logging PMC members voted:

+1 Curt Arnold
+1 Nicko Cadell
+1 Yoav Shapira
+1 Paul Smith
+1 Mark Womack

Mark - could you please pass on the good news to the incubator, and
grant Ron (rgrabowski) karma on the logging-log4net CVS repository.

(As Ron is already an Apache committer he already has a CLA on file
etc...)

Nicko