incubator-general mailing list archives

From Cliff Schmidt <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Derby as sub-project of Apache DB
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:47:17 GMT
On 7/25/05, Daniel John Debrunner <djd@debrunners.com> wrote:
> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>
> > So please vote on graduating Derby to a sub-project of Apache DB.
>
> Passed with eleven (11) +1 votes (including one ++1 vote :-)
>
> Three (3) members of the Incubator PMC voted +1 (Noel, Geir, Roy)

I realize I missed the voting period (sorry!), but I just wanted to
offer a post-vote +1 from another Incubator PMC member.  I've always
been impressed with the way the project has been run, and I'm now also
impressed with how the initial committers have managed to bring on a
few more on such a significant existing code base.

Cliff