incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Derby as sub-project of Apache DB
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:00:57 GMT
I created jira issues for the infra folks to please move the repo and
add the Derby committers to the DB group.

Once that goes through someone (from Derby =) can set up the site
under /www/db.apache.org/derby/ and we can fight with maven until it
links the Derby stuff from the top level (is a reactor build deeper
than my understanding of maven).

-Brian