incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Derby 10.1 incubating release
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:28:43 GMT
At 02:39 AM 7/16/2005, Andrew McIntyre wrote:

>On behalf of the Derby development community, I'd like to request
>permission to post the files you can find here:
>
>http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/
>
>as an incubating release on the Derby website.

Ahhh, I did miss the point of your question... and based on...

>Here is a link to the vote on derby-dev:
>
>http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200507.mbox/% 3cA44656D3-BD89-490E-A78A-1CB2BAE14FB3@gmail.com%3e
>
>and the final result:
>
>http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200507.mbox/% 3c54ac72d705071114281c46b696@mail.gmail.com%3e
>
>Please vote with your approval

++1.  It's great to see Derby's progress as a community!

I'd encourage your ppmc, as you stop to celebrate the completion
of this milestone, to look around at the other contributors to the
latest efforts, and consider some of the more involved individuals
for committer/ppmc promotion.  As you are aware, one key point
to ultimately graduating a  project is a diverse community that
does not revolve around any one individual, company, etc.

Bill