incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Derby 10.1 incubating release
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:01:38 GMT
At 04:30 PM 7/15/2005, Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>> Hello Incubator,
>>
>> On behalf of the Derby development community, I'd like to request
>> permission to post the files you can find here:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/
>[...]
>Should I have posted this as a vote, instead of just as a query?

Exactly :)  Polls can be interesting, but the bottom line is that
three ppmc/pmc/members vote to release the code, and you have more
+1's than -1's, it's a release plain and simple.

As you already distinguished, it's an incubating release till
the project graduates.

If you heard little negative feedback, I encourage you to put
it to a vote :)

Bill