incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.1 incubating release
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:30:51 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> Hello Incubator,
>
> On behalf of the Derby development community, I'd like to request
> permission to post the files you can find here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/
>
> as an incubating release on the Derby website. The big news for this
> release is the contribution of the network client driver for Derby to
> Apache.

5 days and no responses from any Incubator members. Tacit acceptance?
Lack of interest?

I understand there are more interesting things going on right now, but
the Derby community would greatly appreciate a moment of some
Incubator member's time, to inspect the release and give their
approval/disapproval.

Should I have posted this as a vote, instead of just as a query?

Thanks,
Andrew