incubator-general mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony Podlling Quarterly Report
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:02:09 GMT
Been watching this debate and thought I should chime in that Sun has
more than one community where the *source* is under one license (say
LGPL for instance) but the *mail lists* are explicitly under more
liberal terms of use.  Why are you all assuming that they mail list
must be under a source code license?

Danese