incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Derby 10.1 incubating release
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:53:11 GMT

On Jul 21, 2005, at 12:25 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> -0
>
> For no other reason than we are in the process of graduating Derby,
> and
> rather than put out another incubating release, you should shortly
> be able
> to put out an official release via the DB PMC.
>
> So consider this a good thing.  :-)

Oh, no worries. I'd much rather Derby graduate. It would be great
news to be able to make this release an official release of the DB
project.

Consider this vote closed. The graduation vote is going well, so it
looks like I get to start bugging the DB PMC about this release
shortly. :-D

Thanks!

andrew