incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Derby as sub-project of Apache DB
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:37:06 GMT
Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Jean T. Anderson wrote:

>> I'm happy to take care of web site updates on Jeremy's list below.
>> Brian, can we move forward with graduation-related work, such as
>> requesting that infrastructure move derby's svn repo and committer
>> karmas from infrastructure to db? Or are we waiting for some other
>> loop to close first?
> I believe we are waiting for the conclusion of the vote by the DB PMC.

I think we can move forward, as I understand the DB-PMC is voting on
adding Derby-PPMC members to itself. That should not hold up any move of
svn or karma.

According to the status file DB-PMC has voted to accept Derby, that was
my understanding as well after talking to Brian last week.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message