incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Derby as sub-project of Apache DB
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:08:52 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>
>> So what happens now? :-)
>>
>> Logistical details that come to mind are:
>> * adding Derby committers to the DB PMC - I assume a vote on who to  add
>>   takes place on the DB PMC list, is this in progess?
>

> yes.
>
> Cannot comment on the rest =)

I'm happy to take care of web site updates on Jeremy's list below.

Brian, can we move forward with graduation-related work, such as
requesting that infrastructure move derby's svn repo and committer
karmas from infrastructure to db? Or are we waiting for some other loop
to close first?

thanks,

  -jean

>> * moving the SVN root under the DB project and granting Derby  committers
>>   karma to the appropriate trees there
>> * updating the project pages in Incubator to reflect graduation
>> * updating the project web site to reflect the move under DB
>> * updating the DB website to reflect the new subproject
>> * change the JIRA category from Incubator to DB
>> * no change to the mailing lists as they already point to  db.apache.org
>>
>> I'm sure I've missed some stuff - anyone else?
>> Volunteers?
>>
>> --
>> Jeremy
>>
>> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>>> Passed with eleven (11) +1 votes (including one ++1 vote :-)
>>> Three (3) members of the Incubator PMC voted +1 (Noel, Geir, Roy)
>>> Three (3) members of the DB-PMC voted +1 (Brian, Geir, Henning).
>>> Thanks,