incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject WSRP4J Quarterly Status Report
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:27:14 GMT
Status Report regarding WSRP4J
==============================

WSRP4J has completed all graduation requirements except community participation.  Things have
been improving in this area recently.  We added a new committer, Diego Louzan, in February.
 I have also met with various users from the higher education domain, and we have agreed that
it would be beneficial for them to become more involved.

We also have a Google Summer of Code student, Diego, who is working on two major areas: mavenizing
and refactoring.  The refactoring work will remove dependencies on Pluto as well as provide
better separation of code among Producer, Consumer, and Common components.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research