incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject UPDATED [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Derby as sub-project of Apache DB
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:14:07 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>>So please vote on graduating Derby to a sub-project of Apache DB.
>

> Passed with eleven (11) +1 votes (including one ++1 vote :-)
>
> Three (3) members of the Incubator PMC voted +1 (Noel, Geir, Roy)
>
> Three (3) members of the DB-PMC voted +1 (Brian, Geir, Henning).

Ken Coar pointed me to the official list of PMC members which is up to
date compared to the Incubator PMC web-site, so I apologise for missing
some folks, the correct summary would be (including Cliff's late vote).

Passed with twelve (12) +1 votes (including one ++1 vote)

Seven (7) members of the Incubator PMC voted +1 (Craig, Noel, Geir, Roy,
Alex, William, Cliff)

Three (3) members of the DB-PMC voted +1 (Brian, Geir, Henning)

Dan.
Ref -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt