incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Derby as sub-project of Apache DB
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:21:33 GMT
So what happens now? :-)

Logistical details that come to mind are:
* adding Derby committers to the DB PMC - I assume a vote on who to add
   takes place on the DB PMC list, is this in progess?
* moving the SVN root under the DB project and granting Derby committers
   karma to the appropriate trees there
* updating the project pages in Incubator to reflect graduation
* updating the project web site to reflect the move under DB
* updating the DB website to reflect the new subproject
* change the JIRA category from Incubator to DB
* no change to the mailing lists as they already point to db.apache.org

I'm sure I've missed some stuff - anyone else?
Volunteers?

--
Jeremy