incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [proposal] Oscar OSGi Project
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:45:45 GMT
Reinhard,

We still have yet to setup the lists.  I will make the request today.
Sorry about the inconvenience.  Several people have already tried to
subscribe.

As a matter of fact let me ask right now with a request to
infrastructure for these dev lists.  Could the oscar-dev@i.a.o be
created soon?

Thank you kindly,
Alex