incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [proposal] Oscar OSGi Project
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:50:58 GMT
Oh btw the turnout for this is so massive we're getting a trickle of
supporters daily and adding them to the document.  Perhaps we can get a
wiki up soon and the dev lists.  For the time being here's the document
in subversion:

https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/sandbox/proposals/osgi/osgi-proposal.txt

Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The OSGi community at large, several Apache committers and members
> would like to start a new project based on the existing Oscar OSGi
> Container which Richard Hall is graciously willing to donate.  Without
> further commentary we present to you the proposal for the Oscar project:

<snip/>