incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Agila Podling Quarterly Report
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:50:24 GMT
Agila has been moving slowly, but there is clear interest with the
addition of the Twister project, a pure BPEL engine, and the addition
of a new Agila committer, Chris Lim.  There are other individuals we
are looking at.

At ApacheCon EU, we were approached by another workflow engine that
would consider coming to the project.  As our goal is to build a
strong workflow/BPM community, this was welcomed and I look forward
to some follow-up

It's clear I need to dedicate some additional time to Agila, both in
code and community.

geir

geirm@apache.org