incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Harmony Podlling Quarterly Report
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:06:07 GMT
On Tuesday 26 July 2005 04:46, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> We have the following outstanding issue that I will be talking to the
> Apache Incubator PMC about - parts of the community have asked that
> we change our default license for mail list contributions to a
> license compatible with the GPL, as the Apache License is deemed
> incompatible by the FSF.

I doubt this should be discussed with the Incubator PMC in isolation and I
think a wider audience is wiser.

legal-discuss@, members@ and board@ is definately going to be very interested
in this.

"default license for mail list contributions" is also a term new to *me*. Care
to explain what that means??

Cheers
Niclas