incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Setting up incubator pages for Oscar
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:43:25 GMT
On Wednesday 20 July 2005 20:38, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> > I was wondering how we can setup the incubator pages to track the
> > progress of the oscar podling.  I remember working on the directory
> > pages but I don't seem to recall who or how these pages were setup for
> > podlings.
>
> I just sent my usual getting started info to oscar-dev.

I decided to check out how this all works.

 1. svn cp incubation-status-template.html oscar.html in the
site-author/projects directory.

 2. Committed that... (Not supposed to be able to do that. See below.)

 3. Made a rough initial edit.

 4. Committed that, so a STATUS file should now exist.

Now, I went on to investigate how come I could commit, and found out that
"someone" has forgotten to clean away graduated projects from the
/x1/sv/asf-authorization, and since I am committer on Directory, I was able
to do the commit above.

Cheers
Niclas