incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: stdcxx open for business
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:34:02 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Hello stdcxx committers,
> Welcome to the stdcxx project, currently under incubation within the
> Apache Incubator.  You are responsible for maintaining a status
> file at
> If you don't have one yet, your first task MUST be to create one
> using some other project as a guide (I suggest using jackrabbit).

However, i have been trying to encourage people
not to use cwiki as the source files. They are
fragile and can cause grief.
has the template for the project status file
and other instructions for new incubating projects.

Today i regenerated the html source od Status reports
for those projects still using the cwiki syntax.
See the note at

> See the instructions below for editing the incubator site.

Nice overview Roy. We need a high-level document like that
on the Incubator website. In fact the website could really
use a big overhaul (e.g. CVS is mentioned too much).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message