incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Derby 10.1 incubating release
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:30:19 GMT
On Jul 16, 2005, at 12:39 AM, Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On behalf of the Derby development community, I'd like to request
> permission to post the files you can find here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/
>
> as an incubating release on the Derby website. The big news for this
> release is the contribution of the network client driver for Derby to
> Apache.

+1 (binding), though note that I have no trusted path to your
signing key, which makes it pretty useless for verification.
I highly recommend finding one of the connected people at Apache
and getting them to sign your key.  See the second diagram at

    http://people.apache.org/~henkp/trust/apache.html

....Roy