incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject [result] Re: [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:03:44 GMT
We've reached the end of the vote to promote 1.0m1-rc2 to 1.0m1 status.

These votes were received:

Binding +1 votes: 10 (including Craig's [Mentor] and Noel's [Incubator PMC])
Non-binding +1 votes: 1
-1 / 0 votes: 0

Thus, we'll promote rc2 to 1.0m1 and will have signed installers
available tomorrow.

  Congrats to all and great work!

Eddie