incubator-general mailing list archives

From "NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar" <SNataraj...@covansys.com>
Subject Geronimo Remote deployment
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:18:48 GMT
Hai All

           The following command is possible to deploy local. But I am
expecting remote deployment how can I do. Where can I mention the
Hostname and what is the argument. Option. Anyone has idea please advice
to me

Thanks in Advance

Kumar

>deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy sample.war

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may
contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable
laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited
from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient)
or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return email.