incubator-general mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <richard.f...@bea.com>
Subject Re: releasing from incubator? -- was: Re: a beehive release and the JSR 181 TCK issue
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:19:53 GMT
Thanks Cliff!  Getting feedback from you on these issues would be a nice
bonus for us.  I think the main thing is that, along the lines of Noel's
comments and advice, if you see anything the Beehive project can do to
better apply ASF principles, it would be great for us to hear it.  This
kind of feedback, both public and private, really helps us.

Thanks,
Rich

Cliff Schmidt wrote:

>On 6/11/05, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
>

>>Richard Feit wrote:
>>

>>>This is just a case where we need all the input we can get.
>>>

>>We'll see if we can get some additional mentoring for you.  I believe that
>>we'll have another volunteer to also spend time helping beehive along.  :-)
>>

>I can volunteer to me an additional mentor if you guys would like to use me.
>
>Cliff

(ignore the spam below :) )