incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: releasing from incubator? -- was: Re: a beehive release and the JSR 181 TCK issue
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:43:42 GMT
Thanks Cliff!  Getting feedback from you on these issues would be a nice
bonus for us.  I think the main thing is that, along the lines of Noel's
comments and advice, if you see anything the Beehive project can do to
better apply ASF principles, it would be great for us to hear it.  This
kind of feedback, both public and private, really helps us.

Thanks,
Rich