incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject CVS integration with Bugzilla
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:03:22 GMT
We're trying get a better understanding of the pros and cons of using
either Bugzilla or Jira as the bug tracking database for the stdcxx
project. One of the important features I look for in a bug tracking
database is the integration with CVS/Subversion in order to track
patches. From what I've seen, this appears to be implemented in Jira
and used by some Apache projects, but I have yet to find a project
that takes advantage of this ability in Bugzilla. Could someone
confirm whether this is possible with the Apache installation of

Here are a couple of examples of CVS/SVN integration with Bugzilla
and Jira:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message