incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Remote deployment
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:43:23 GMT
Hi Kumar,

You should ask on the user@geronimo.apache.org list.  I would have forwarded your message
myself, but your confidentiality statement prevents me from legally doing so :)

Cheers,
David

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:48:48PM +0530, NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:
> Hai All
>

>            The following command is possible to deploy local. But I am
> expecting remote deployment how can I do. Where can I mention the
> Hostname and what is the argument. Option. Anyone has idea please advice
> to me
>

> Thanks in Advance
>
> Kumar
>

> >deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy sample.war
>

> Confidentiality Statement:
>
> This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under
applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly
prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended
recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return email.