incubator-general mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <>
Subject [vote] beehive v1.0m1-rc2
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 00:10:13 GMT

  Continuing on the 1.0m1 release train, we've got rc2 installers that
are now posted here:

I'm proposing that we promote these to be released as 1.0rc1.  They
are complete and we expect no further changes unless any issues or
BLOCKERs come up during voting.

  Same deal as before; voting options are below.

  The vote will close in about 72 hours at 00:00 GMT (12 AM) on
Saturday, June 4, 2005.

[+1] Yes, the release is ready to go from the URL above.
[0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, the release is not ready yet.  If you vote this way, please
provide an explanation why and add what could be done to address your

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message