incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: STDCXX voting summary
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 16:19:17 GMT
I don't know whether my vote counts here.
However, +1 from me as well, since I believe, Axis C++ would gain
lot of benefits from having this as an open source impl. with apache
license.

thanks
-Lilantha
-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 10:12 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: STDCXX voting summary

I didn't vote either but +1 from me too. Axis/C++ stuff had lots of
portability problems with STL a while back and having our portable impl
would've made a big diff.

Sanjiva.

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 09:36 +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
> > On 20-05-2005 01:50, "Heidi Buelow" <heidi.buelow@roguewave.com>
wrote:

> >>Positive (5): Justin, Leo, Sander (binding), Brian and Brane (non
binding)
> >>Neutral (1): Jim (binding)
> >>Negative ()
> >

> > For the record, I didn't vote. A vote is "+1" or "-1" or "+0" or
"-0". My
> > vote would be +0.
>
> And I vote +1 (I expected that to be implied by my offer to mentor!)

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.