incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Changes to new committers page
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 19:03:57 GMT
Hi Noel,

Google "Apache JDO" and you get a hit for Apache OJB. You would never
guess that we're building the API and TCK for JDO 2.0 here.

Apache JDO has a sponsor, committers, a repository, a JIRA, and wiki
pages. It's just not visible on the incubator pages.

Can you or someone help fix this lack of visibility?