incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject releasing from incubator? -- was: Re: a beehive release and the JSR 181 TCK issue
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 01:51:43 GMT
Noel--

   I've heard a couple of times that it's not possible to do a -final
release from the Incubator, but I've also heard some suggest that it
could be possible.

   Didn't Derby do one of these in December 2004 as per:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html#Official+Releases

   If I'm messing up terminology or trying to re-open a closed
discussion, please let me know.

   :)

Eddie