incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [vote] beehive v1 milestone 1 release
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 02:29:36 GMT
Noel--

   I'd thought that creating the installers from the branch would be
sufficient preparation work.  :)  Those binaries are here:

   http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/beehive/nightlies/20050526/

Apologies for not having sent an explicit link.  The only difference
between this and the actual release was going to be some additional
documentation.

   But, we're new to this whole process, so if that doesn't work (or
isn't sufficient), then just let me know and we can repropose on Tuesday
as needed.

   Thoughts?

Thanks!

Eddie