incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache TSIK
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 09:46:40 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Dims raised the same issue to me, so there is a common thread there.  Would
> this also help to resurrect JuiCE?  And, again, be aware of the proposed PGP
> package for Jakarta Commons, targeting package signing.

Just having sorted out the *&^% CLA issue may help JuiCE along.  As Ben
indicated - the OpenPGP package is somewhat of a different ballgame, if
only because everything else we are talking about is XML based.  But
hey, happy to throw anything in to the mix :>.

> Are you also suggesting that we have some existing XML Security committers
> who would be interested in joining?

Well, at least one :>.  One of the things I'm looking at at the moment
is XKMS (albeit in the C++ space), and having another toolkit to work
with in that space would be most interesting indeed.

Cheers,
	Berin