incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Ken Tam" <>
Subject [RESULT] V1Beta Release on svn rev #159040
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 00:18:17 GMT

From: Ken Tam
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 1:37 PM
To: Beehive Developers;
Subject: RE: [vote] V1Beta Release on svn rev #159040

Excuse me, I mean Wednesday 03/30/2005.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Tam
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 1:24 PM
Cc: Beehive Developers
Subject: [vote] V1Beta Release on svn rev #159040

We've fixed a bunch of beta bugs since Beta RC1, mostly doc related.
Rev #159040 is now available as Beta RC2:

Given the beta blocking bug reporting trend, it seems appropriate to
vote on this RC as our V1Beta Release.  Please take a moment to cast
your vote.  Is this release candidate ship-worthy based on our
goals/non-goals?  ( ).  Clearly we
missed the March 3 deadline, but otherwise.. :)

This vote will close at 20:00 (8:00PM) GMT on Thursday, 03/30/2005.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message